Binance Announced: Here Are The “Best ” Of The Cryptocurrency Industry In 2020!
For the cryptocurrency sector, there is about 1 week left to end in 2020, when many things have changed. As the Binance cryptocurrency exchange nears its end, it has prepared an important report on the year 2020, which will not be easily erased from the memory of the whole world. Binance announced the most important cryptocurrency sector with this report.
Binance’s “Crypto Trends 2020” report mirrors the cryptocurrency sector in many ways.
Highlights from Binance’s report on 2020 can be listed as follows:
- The total value of the cryptocurrency market has increased 3.3 times in 2020, and the cryptocurrency sector has achieved incredible growth. The total value of the cryptocurrency market rose from $ 193 billion to $ 658 billion as of press time.
- The number of institutional investors on Binance alone increased by 46% compared with the end of 2019. Institutional investors are flocking to the cryptocurrency sector at a historic pace.
- The total commercial volume on Binance reached $ 3 trillion, setting a historic record.
- Interest in bitcoin was boosted by the price rally in the fourth quarter. Bitcoin was predictably the most watched and followed cryptocurrency on Binance. The highest volume on both the spot and Futures Trading Platform was the trading pairs BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT.
- November and December 2020, the price of Bitcoin broke many all-time records in a row has been on the agenda. By doing so, Bitcoin managed to attract many gold investors.
The cryptocurrency market has been hit hard by the general decline caused by coronavirus in March 2020. Despite this, the market’s decline has benefited Bitcoin the most, and the leading cryptocurrency has been the fastest and most rising asset among the leading assets.
Bitcoin dominance continues unconditionally
As of December 22, the largest slice of the pie in the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin with 66%, while in second place is Ethereum with 11%, in third place is tether with 3%, and again XRP with the same rate. As of press time, XRP’s overall market dominance has declined slightly. The total of other cryptocurrencies fills the remaining 18% gap.
Which regions have record interest in cryptocurrency?
According to the Binance report, Asian markets continue to stamp on the cryptocurrency sector. The Asian region with the highest commercial volume is followed by Europe.
The most traded cryptocurrencies on Binance
The most traded cryptocurrencies on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange reveal which assets the sector is mostly interested in.
Binance’s spot trading list is listed as follows:
The leveraged tokens that Binance has released appear to be in the hands of LINKDOWN:
Looking at the trade volume based on USDT, the most traded cryptocurrencies on the spot platform are listed as follows:
According to the number of investors, the list of “most popular cryptocurrencies ” is listed as follows:
BTC, predictably, is also at the head of cryptocurrencies that investors “HODL longest:
The year 2020 has been an incredible period not only for the cryptocurrency sector, but also for Binance. Binance, which broke a commercial volume record in a row, also made its name with its special moves to our country. Binance even increased its trading pairs by launching Turkish lira transactions during this period.